Identity and address of the party responsible for the processing of your personal
Grupo Traxión, S.A.B. de C.V. (hereinafter referred to as the “Responsible Party”), is
responsible for collecting your personal data, the treatment afforded to same and its protection.
Contact information of the Responsible Party:
- Adress: Avenida Paseo de la Reforma 115 piso 17, colonia Lomas de Chapultepec, Mexico City,
México, C.P. 11000.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (55)5046 7900.
Purposes of the processing of personal data.
The personal data we collect from you will be used for the following purposes that are necessary for the
service you request:
- Comply with the legal relationship, legal or authority requirements.
- Respond to requests for commercial, investment and public relations information, as well as provide
- Register you in our database.
- Maintain contact for client services, assistance and advice on the legal relationship with the
- Improve client services.
- Verify identity, background and compliance with legal obligations.
- Enter into the corresponding contracts for the formalization of acts with the Data Subject, as well
as the necessary ancillary legal instruments.
- Address issues related to legal procedures.
- Conduct research and development for testing, analysis, product development and automatic learning
to improve your experience.
- Send commercial communications in order to inform you about changes to our terms and conditions,
services or policies or to send other communications that are not intended to market the services.
Additionally, we will use your personal information for the following purposes that are not necessary for
the requested service, but that allow and facilitate a better service:
- Send marketing communications of services or products by the responsible party.
- Invite you to events related to the activities of the Responsible party.
Personal data we collect.
We may collect your personal data for the aforementioned purposes in different ways: when you provide it to
us directly, or by obtaining it indirectly, through other sources that are permitted by the Federal Law for
the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Parties (the “Law” or “LFPDPPP”) and/or its
Regulations (the “Regulations”).
- Full name.
- Telephone numbers.
- Tax ID (RFC).
- Sole Population Code (CURP).
- Complete address.
- Country of residence.
- Date of birth.
- Place of birth.
- Country of Birth.
- Activity, occupation or profession.
- Official and valid ID data (voter’s ID, license or valid passport).
- Marital status, if applicable.
- Opinion of compliance with tax obligations issued by SAT, if applicable.
- Opinion of compliance with obligations issued by IMSS, if applicable.
- Opinion of compliance with obligations issued by INFONAVIT, if applicable.
Sensitive personal, financial and property data we collect.
Grupo Traxion, S.A.B. de C.V. does not collect confidential personal data categorized as “sensitive”.
Transfers/remissions of personal data within Mexico and abroad.
Your personal data may be transferred/transmitted and processed inside and outside the country, to
authorities, subsidiaries and/or affiliates of the Responsible Party.
Las citadas transferencias/remisiones se llevarán a cabo de la siguiente forma:
||Law Firms. de Abogados.
||Certification of Facts.
||Third Party Service Providers
||For compliance with legal obligations acquired by Traxión Group or by any of its affiliated and
||With which Grupo Traxión or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, carry out agreements or
contracts focused on the development and commercialization of new products and/or services for
the benefit of the Data Subject.
||Controlling companies, subsidiaries or affiliates under the common control of the Responsible
Party, or to a parent company or to any company of the same Group.
||Send marketing communications of services or products by the Responsible Party.
For further information regarding the recipients and purposes of the aforementioned transfers/referrals,
please contact the Responsible Party at the telephone numbers and e-mail addresses indicated above.
Means to exercise the rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition
(ARCO) AND/OR REVOCATION OF CONSENT.
As a mechanism for the exercise of such rights, as well as to revoke your consent for the processing of your
personal data have been implemented through the submittal of the respective request with the Responsible
Party, either personally at the address thereof or by sending an e-mail to the previously indicated e-mail.
For further information regarding the procedure for exercising rights and/or revocation of consent, such as
deadlines or when admissible, please contact us via email, phone and email as mentioned above.
Choices and means to limit the use or disclosure of personal data.
You may limit the use and disclosure of your personal information by contacting the Responsible Party, at
the telephone numbers and e-mail addresses indicated above, to determine whether we can agree to your
request in terms of the LFPDPPP and its Regulations, by virtue of the business relationship you have with
the Responsible Party.
Modifications to the privacy notice.
You may modify or update this Privacy Notice, as you deem appropriate, from time to time. You will be
able to consult its updated version on the Internet at the Site, or you may request it at any time to
the e-mail address set forth in the previous section.
Uso de Cookies y Web Beacons.
information from you, such as the following:
- Your browser type and operating system.
- The Internet pages you visit.
- The following links.
- The IP address.
- The site you visited before entering our site.
The Data Subject agrees with this Privacy Notice and gives his/her consent for the processing of his/her